Alien Worlds is a Decentralized finance NFT(digital game items) metaverse in which you may acquire and play with one-of-a-kind digital items. The WAX blockchain is used to create all of the land and NFTs.
What is mining and how it works?
The initial element of the Alien Worlds gameplay is mining. Planet government, conflicts, and other events will take place in the future. You will earn TLM (Trilium) as you mine, and there is a tiny possibility that you may find an NFT. This NFT can be anything from an abundant rarity cards to a mythical cards.
What is TLM(Trilium)?
Trilium is Alien Worlds native token, and it is used to stake on Planets and participate in core games. It exists on the Ethereum and WAX blockchains, allowing users to hold Trilium on whatever chain they want.
- Trilium has a limited supply of 10 billion Trilium
- 5 billion distributed to Planets at a rate of 0.009 percent + (0.001 percent each active Planet) of the remaining pot per day — Planets claim Trilium every day
- 1 billion tokens will be distributed to galaxy hub communities and content providers
- 2 billion tokens will be distributed to important strategic partners to reward them
- 1 billion tokens to explorers when they board
- 1 billion tokens for the Alien Worlds squad
- NFTs can be produced using trilium
- Trilium fees are levied by the Federation (and Planets) for gameplay like fighting game
- When users shine NFTs, trilium is burnt (that is, NFTs delivered to explorers for mining on the Planet or battling on its behalf)
- Users must stake Trilium in order to acquire Planetary DAC tokens and participate in Planet governance
- Trilium is necessary to participate in Nebula Events, which provide users with Legendary and Mythical goods
How to start Playing Alien Worlds
Go to www.play.alienworlds.io and click on Login. A popup will show up. If you already have a WAX account you can log in with that and, if not, sign up with your Google, Facebook, Twitter or, click on sign up and make a new account.
Now you have a WAX wallet account and, you can log in to the game.
You must create your account after you have logged in. First, you choose a name and then pick your avatar, agree with the Terms and Conditions and confirm you are 18 or older.
If you face this Error: “You are out of CPU, stake some WAX for CPU at wallet.wax.io to get back in action.” go to www.wallet.wax.io buy some WAX, and stake it on CPU.
If you don’t know how to work with WAX Cloud Wallet, read this article:
Now your account has formed, you can choose what planet you want to mine on. To start, you can mine on any planet you want.
If you want to know more about planets and how to choose one to mine; read this article:
Next, you need to choose land. There are several things to consider for a land:
- TLM Multiplier: If you want to aim for mining TLM you can choose land with a high TLM Multiplier.
- NFT Multiplier: If you playing to earn NFTs you can choose land with a high NFT Multiplier.
- Charge Time Multiplier: Every land has a Charge Time. It shows how much time you have to wait till your next mine attempt. For example, if your tool’s charge time is 160 seconds, a land like a Geothermal Spring with a charge time of x1.5 makes your total charge time 240 seconds.
- Commission Rate: This is the amount you pay to the landowner by mining on their land. For example, if you mine 100 TLM on land with a 2.5% commission you gain 97.5 TLM.
If you want to know more about How to choose land in Alien Worlds read this article:
Now you’re all set for mining. You see yourself on the main page of the game. Click on the Mine button and go to the mining page.
After the mine has finished, you must Claim your mined TLM. Click on the Claim button and, when the popup showed up Approve the transaction.
After the mine finished, you see the amount of TLM you mined.
Congratulations you are an official Alien Worlds miner. If you want to know more about Mining, NFTs, Lands, Planets, and more, here is some article that may help you gain more knowledge about the gameplay and how to increase your income: